Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1, 2010

Well, I LOVE the idea of having a blog, but I didn't realize what an effort it would be to remember to write, let alone hope that I have something interesting to say!! Well, it was one of those foggy, drizzly days today. Jack and I have been simply relaxing today since yesterday was such a long and busy day. Jeremy is out of town for the week for work. I don't have any major household projects to work on now. Usually when he is gone, I rearrange the furniture or find some cubboard or drawer to empty and organize.
Tomorrow we will head out to go to the bank and then to the feed store. Maybe I'll grab something fun and interesting for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darla!

    I hope you are snuggled by the fire and keeping your toes warm. Did you and Jack have fun today?
    I will try to update my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete