Thursday, February 18, 2010

The sun has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!! We have had so much gray, drizzly weather the last couple of weeks!! Spring weather had defintely arrived here--early this year!! The snow is almost gone and the mud is drying up! But now that it's sunny and warming up we are having our signature hurricane winds! Oh, well.
We got The Wizard of Oz from Netflix yesterday. Trevor is LOVING it! Bouncing everywhere and dancing to all the music. This is the first time that Jack is seeing it and thinks its really cool. Unlike Tristan at this age, Jack liked the flying monkeys! :)
Next weekend, I'm heading to the other side of the mountains for Veronica's first bridal shower! It will be fun to hang out with her and talk 'wedding' and see all the ladies who are able to come to her shower! I'm only staying one night and heading home after the shower since Jeremy and I teach sunday school that Sunday and Tristan and Nikole are coming for a visit for the weekend on Saturday. We are doing her family shower on March 20 at Bill and Leanne's. Lots of little commitments the next couple of months--Jeremy and I actually have to coordinate our calendars!
Jeremy is in the process of getting his general contractors license back. He has several opportunities for jobs on both sides of the mountains--lots of bathroom and kitchen remodels! He will be traveling a lot, but we are so thankful that the Lord has given us clear direction as to what he is to do for work. I'm going to be doing the books, so I'll be doing the Quick Books training and getting other training to be a certified bookkeeper. I never thought I'd have a 'desk' job, but thanks goodness I live on a farm so that I'm not stuck indoors all the time--plus, my boss is a SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

More later......

1 comment:

  1. You give that sweetieeee a hug and tell him he will have the best bookkeeper ever! You guys were made to work together. Next we'll have to get you your own pink tool kit, just in case business is so packed he needs you on the job!
    So excited about Veronica's showers. Need LOTS of pictures! We will be there in heart.

    Love, Marnie

    ReplyDelete