Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday

I am alive up here on our little mountaintop. My computer has been having issues getting online--I really should take it into a computer doctor! :)
Things are well. Jack starts soccer practice tonight! I forgot how small the shin guards and cleats are at this age. I'll try and get some good pictures. Jeremy is working in Bellevue this week (again). So as usual to kill time during the week, I decide to start 'cleaning' and end up with stuff EVERYWHERE and end up doing a mad dash trying to find some kind of home for it all before he gets back home!
Yesterday, I took Jack to the pet store and I bought him two zebra finches. They are pretty cute: orange beaks and feet. Jack named them Bob and Oscar. I've been trying to place what their little tweets sounds like. Then it came to me. Have you seen the Pixar short called "The Birds"? The funny little chirp those birds make actually sound like Bob and Oscar. (yes, making that connection makes the birds more fun for me). Jack absolutely loves them and spends a lot of time making sure they have food and water.
This week will also be spent getting things together for our little Dinosaur Vacation that we leave for on Monday. Tristan gets here on Sunday, we leave Monday and come home on Thursday. Jack has a soccer game Thurs. night and Saturday morning. Tristan leaves on Friday. The Jetmore's get here on Sat. pm and everyone is leaving on Monday. My only question to myself--"are you going to be smart and make a menu so that you are not stressed?????????? " I'm all over it......as soon as I put all this stuff away that I'm organizing..........LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun is headed your way! You'll have to fill me in on who wins when you guys play Last Word! I hope all the cleaning goes well. I've been saving egg cartons for you guys if you want them. That's kind of random I know. :) Glad you could get online to update us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can send the cartons over with me if you want, martha :)

    ReplyDelete