Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Productive Day

Well, today I got 27 jars done!!! Woo Hoo!!! Applesauce base is premade for tomorrow's batch. Making the applesauce is defintely the messist part. I decided-twice- to "help" the blending process along and stuck a spoon in the blender and another time a knife in the blender. Needless to say, I now have one less spoon; one less knife and had A LOT of applesauce everywhere!
Today was such a beautiful day outside! It was sunny and 60--which is very warm considering that we are at 2600'! Also got Trevor and Jack's hair cuts done so that they will look good for the wedding.

A very productive day today! ~~ Bedtime in 1.5 hours...........

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll! Well, aside from that whole spoon/knife thing. But I can't say I'm innocent of that crime. I told Chris about starting a blog in response to your blog. He shook his head and walked away. Is that a good sign? And, YES, this can be our new Facebook (probably why he shook his head and walked away!). Bedtime in... too long. I just volunteered to help write up test reports after our hubby's are finished getting a tool from storage for Veronica's car. Tomorrow I'm going to help with the decorations over at Jessica's house. The kids are all going to play while we work - pray her house doesn't get demolished! :)

    ReplyDelete