Monday, April 19, 2010

Less than a Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we are now less than one week until Veronica's wedding!! I'm just so excited for them!

Apple butter for the wedding is complete. I want to put something decorative on the jars, but that is not my 'gifting'...... LOL Well, it will still be wonderful to have all the jars out there. As some of you read on facebook, I did 100 lbs of apples and 130 --1/2 pint jars. Have I said that already? I just hope it tastes ok and that no one dies from my efforts!! LOL Sorry all I've been talking about is apples! :)
My next mission is to find a fitting dress for mom of the bride!! I do have 2 options, but my sweet husband said that on Thursday when we head to Southcenter to pick up tuxes, I can check out Macy's. Hopefully the Lord will show me the perfect dress to wear. Well, I should just KNOW that He will show me!!
Jeremy has been gone for the last week and is to come home late tonight!! Then I will get my hair done tomorrow morning and we head to Issaquah on Thursday morning!! I'm really excited and am going to do my best to not stress over things. It will be a beautiful wedding regardless--this I know! Must remember my camera!
It is soooo sunny outside! It is 68 now on our mountainside--high 70's when Jack and I went to town earlier for storytime. Feels so good to be warm! When we get back from the wedding, we will work on planting a garden and will be getting our goats!
Looking forward to summertime visitors!! I hope that we get some! :)
If I don't write before Thursday, I'll will post when we get back from the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for all of the excitement and for you getting to look for a new dress and get your hair done. I did my own toes... I think that'll have to count for something around wedding time. I don't have any "Chucks" so pretty painted toes will have to do. Can't wait to see you Thursday!! And we'll have to pray ourselves out there this summer because that's the only way it'll happen I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so excited to see you all. Isaiah keeps asking when his "little buddy Jack" will be here. :)

    ReplyDelete