Monday, May 17, 2010

"Man" Weekend


This was a big weekend. Our friends, Chris and Martha allowed their son, Eric to come and get out of the city and stay the weekend with us! It has been fun and exhausting for all!! Actually, I'm not really sure why I'm tired: the boys have been TOTALLY occupied with each other--I just throw them food! Since Jack is so busy with Eric, I've been trying to get as much misc. housework done. Jack and Eric have been running EVERYWHERE! They were 'hunting' the other morning for wild animals and bad guys; jumping on the trampoline; eating popsicles; playing with all the indoor toys! Eric has to leave early tomorrow morning to head home though........we will miss him!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun!! I love that picture too, it's too precious.

    So..... you're taking Isaiah next right.... hint, hint, hint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE picture! If that doesn't say so much. What a gift you gave to that sweet little mommy-to-be, Martha. I dont think I would be here if it wasnt for those precious servants of Christ who offer themselves as a living sacrifice and extend grace to almost-there-mommies and the I-cant-believe-the-baby-is-here mommies too. You are a faithful, loving servant Darlene. Blessings to you in abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Marnie! It was such a great break. If nothing else it stopped the constant stream of bickering for a while. Eric had the most AMAZING time. I was trying to tell Darlene that she and Jeremy should open up Camp Omak for some spare money. It's a great place to send a boy for sure; although, my 7yr old girl was incredibly jealous of her brother getting to see the goats before her. Thank you Darlene and Jeremy for taking Eric!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Camp Omak idea is fantastic! I want to go! Martha, maybe your 7 year old and I can go and have a 'tea party'. I couldn't resist, Im sorry! :-) Darlene, we are figuring it all out for you. Before you know it you will have little munchkins, and big ones, running all over your beautiful land! Camp Omak here we come! XO

    ReplyDelete