Thursday, May 13, 2010

Omak Lake!!!!!!

Well, here is a little picture of our morning spent at Omak Lake. It was the first pilgrimage of the season with a beautiful 79 outside. We were the ONLY ones there, which is always kind of nice. In this picture Jack is holding a little butterfly he found "swimming" in the water. He ended up setting it on a rock to "help" the little guy dry off. Jack had a blast and as playing with rocks he informed me that he was doing 'water science'. LOVE homeschoolers--we turn EVERYTHING into a school project! I defintely need to get an easy tarp thing to use as shade. I used to be able to handle sun for long periods but now in my 'maturity', I really could use a little bit of shade! --Plus also we totally need SOMETHING else to carry down to the water! LOL I can't wait to share my favorite summer spot with my visiting family and friends!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your visiting friends can't wait to join you at beautiful Omak Lake... Good job on the pictures. Jeremy said Jack was the only one who ventured into the water. I loved the picture of him sitting there with his feet out just chilling. And since it was only 79 outside the water, I'm guessing he really WAS just CHILLING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so refreshing!! I can't wait to join you in a month! Trust me, I'm counting down..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful day! It reminds me of that day we went to Bonelli Park for a swim. Do you remember that? We tried to seriously lay out on the rocky shore!!! So glad the weather was beautiful and you took the opportunity to go to the lake! XO

    ReplyDelete