Friday, May 28, 2010

Rain......

Rain, rain, rain, rain........Holy cow, I'm beginnig to think that I'm back in Seattle! It has not stopped raining for the last couple of days and it is still raining. We have received almost 2" of rain! Which is good for fire control over the summer and green fields and all.........I think I would of rather been snowed in during the winter so that I can be sitting at the lake right now!
Oh, well.
After my last post, I'm excited about everyone's responses to 'Camp Omak' @ Simkins Farm!
Everyone please keep this idea in prayer and also for everyone's personal situations to be able to come!!
Jeremy should be coming home late tonight!!! Except for a couple of days here and there he has been gone for 3 weeks and I'm so ready for him to be home!! Pray for his safety while driving back-like I said there has been a lot of rain and it is holiday weekend.
Veronica will be 22 on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that crazy?????? She is loving married life! Jeremy took her present to her last night. There were 2 crock pot cookbooks she wanted, so he bought those for her. The gift bag was a cute reusable bag he found at Michaels for her. ----birthday season has officially started in our family!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I keep picturing you in your beautiful home, looking out the rain covered windows, hoping for the sun to come out. Remember what Annie said, "The sun will come out, tomorrow". You will feel like a captive set free. I can just see all of you running outside, skipping and laughing and playing in the sunshine. Meanwhile, you could make some apple butter!!! :-) Have a blessed day precious friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, apple butter is good in oatmeal. I found that important tip out this morning. Aren't the boys outside in the mud? As good as dirt is, mud is better times a hundred! I already told Chris I was going to your place for the women's retreat next year. I think he laughed at me/us, but I was serious when I told him.

    I do hope the sun pops out for the weekend so you and Jeremy can enjoy it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I will try that. Mud sounds very theraputic. We might need to add mud baths to our retreat schedule. How much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls! I think I may need to jump on this "Camp Omak" bandwagon. Sounds like too much fun with some awesome people!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete